6.2.11

Dance February

 


I haven't watched TV in two weeks, but I have been dancing.

Last month was Dry January: no bars, no clubs, and no sloppy make-out sessions for one whole month. But the prohibition is over, and Dance February is here.

Dance February has one rule: dance every day*. It doesn't matter where or when, just as long as you dance.

As a house, my roommates and I have planned some events:
  • Michael Jackson Dance Party
  • JT Dance Party
  • Girls Only Dance Party
  • Goddesses of Pop Party (feat. Madonna)
  • The Dance February Finale Party 

If Dance February had a vision board, it would include: 

My Dance February goals:




*exceptions: unless you are sick, or in serious mourning. That's it.

2 comments:

  1. Brie! your blog is visually appealing and fun to read. =) I'm excited to see how this unfolds. Jac

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brie~ you've been practicing the Shimmy for years...you don't have it down yet???!! Love you - dance ON

    ReplyDelete