Grasie Mercedes
My muse for July is Grasie Mercedes. She is one cool chick: actress, on-camera host, producer, dog-lover, and stylist.
I discovered her through Hello Giggles and fell in love with her unpretentious, totally positive, you-could-be-my-best-friend approach to styling.
She's thrifty, fun, and sexy: three qualities that make her sparkle. She has a talent for creating a new wardrobe with clothes already in your closet (a good skill to have in a recession). And she loves lipstick. What more can I say? The woman rocks.
My favorite Mercedes' advice? Love thine accessories. Next time I go to the Ballard Goodwill, I'll be looking for funky belts and necklaces to tie my outfits together.
Thanks, Grasie, for sharing your good sense of fashion and styling with the world! I'm definitely inspired.
Watch Grasie work her magic in "No Shopping Necessary!"

thank you so much!!! this is the sweetest write up EVER!!! xo
ReplyDelete:-) You're so welcome! Thanks for reading!
ReplyDelete